Home Care Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Home Care Coordinator!
Signature Home Care - 7632 SW Durham Rd Suite 105 - Tigard, Oregon 97224
The Home Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of client intakes and inquiries, client visits, client evaluations, and client management.
* Supervise Caregiving staff with regard to attendance, schedule and availability.
* Coordinate the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training of Caregiving staff.
* Ensure accurate and timely communication between office and field staff.
* Provide maintenance and upkeep of employee records and credentials, and client charts and logbooks to compliance.
* Clerical duties such as data input, record audits, mailing, and various office machine use.
* 3+ years experience as a staffing coordinator, or similar position.
* 3+ years experience providing Home Care, Home Health, or Hospice Caregiving preferred.
* Prior experience and a passion for working with elderly or disabled persons, helping them with basic needs.
* Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer