Home Health After Hours Visit & Triage LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Home Health After Hours Visit and Triage Nurse
Signature Home Health - 2620 River Rd Suite 200A - Eugene, Oregon 97404
Coverage: 60 mile Radius from Office
The Home Health After Hours Visit and Triage Nurse plans, organizes and directs home health care and is an experienced nurse with an emphasis on education and communication. The After Hours Visit and Triage Nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of patients and families within their homes and communities.
* Complete initial assessments of home health patients, patient s families and caregivers to determine home health needs.
* Develop, implement and coordinate a plan of care that establishes goals and incorporates palliative nursing actions.
* Provide professional nursing care directly to patients in their current home setting.
* Administer medications and treatments and evaluate patient s response to them.
* Facilitate patient s activities of daily living and efforts toward self-sufficiency, quality of life and optimal comfort care.
* Teach the patient/family/caregivers self-care techniques and recognize opportunities for health counseling.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university; Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN or RN in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* 1-2 years recent experience in hospice, home care, and acute care highly preferred.
* Prior experience supervising nurses, nursing assistants and care aides preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent observation, problem solving, and basic math skills.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer