Home Health Aide
Brookdale at Home SW Florida 14260 Metropolis Ave Fort Myers , FL 33912
Job #: 064368a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide direct care to residents and assist in meeting individual needs
* Assist residents with the daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals while encouraging resident independence
* Provide emotional and psychological support to the resident and other members of the household
* Report any changes in the resident's mental or physical condition to supervisor in a timely manner
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year recent caregiving experience
* Current CPR and first aid certifications preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149612.aspx'