Home Health Aide - HHA - STNA - CNA - Home Care/Licking County - ReqCode 5295647
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Thank you for viewing our open jobs! If you are interested, there are several ways to apply to this position.
* Click on the APPLY ONLINE button at the top or bottom of this page. You may upload a resume or type in your work history.
* Email your resume to Careers@almostfamily.com. Please be sure to include the position and location for which you are applying.
* Go directly to the agency and apply in person. The address and phone number of the agency are listed below. The agency takes applications on weekdays between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
* Fax your resume to the agency. The fax number is listed below as well.
Home Care by Black Stone
614) 227-6952 445 Hutchinson Ave, Suite 640 Columbus, OH 43235
Excellent Home Health Aide Opportunity with a Leader in Home Care in Ohio ~
Home Care by Black Stone is now hiring!
Home Care by Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
The Home Health Aide is responsible for providing personal care services as prescribed by a physician according to the care plan prepared by the RN and/or appropriate therapist and carried out under the supervision of the appropriate professional.
Reports To: Clinical Manager/Registered Nurse/Therapist as indicated Education and Experience
* High School Graduate or equivalent and * STNA or * Has completed a 75 hour state approved training program or * Has 1 year of experience as Nurse's aide/personal care aide/home health aide Specific
* Access to utilization of public or private transportation system * Ability to understand and carry out directions or instructions and to keep simple records * Ability to demonstrate competency in all skills included in HHA scope of practice/conditions of participation * Ability to use the telephone and has good communication skills * Ability to lift 30 pounds, move intermittently throughout the workday, inclusive of sitting, standing and bending, pushing, pulling, or moving objects and clients * Ability to relate to and work with the various personality styles, ill, disabled, and elderly * Read, write, and communicate in English * Skilled in interpersonal relationships * Has a caring attitude
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50282509.jpg /