Home Health Aide or CNA - Growing Health Care Org!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
* Under the supervision of the nurse, assists with assessing and meeting Activity of Daily Living needs of participants at the PACE center and/or in participants homes.
* Contributes to the development of a care plan for participants through interaction with other members of the Interdisciplinary Team.
* Collaborates as needed with other members of the Interdisciplinary Team to assure appropriateness and continuity of care.
* Carries out simple, non-skilled treatments including, but not limited to, vital signs and urine testing.
* Assists the Activity Coordinator and staff with individual and group programs by helping to plan individual treatment programs, increasing participants motivation to participate, assisting participants to participate when needed and assisting with evaluation of program effectiveness.
* Assists registered therapists and certified therapy assistants with treatment and patient related activities which are predetermined for each participant and assigned by the registered therapist including, but not limited to, positioning, transfers, ambulation and exercises.
* Maintains a clean and safe working and/or living environment in the PACE center and/or participants homes.
* Assists with meal and snack preparation, serving and clean-up.
* Uses safe techniques in all interactions with participants.
* Provides accurate and timely documentation as required by SE policies and procedures and/or as assigned by supervisor.
* Performs all duties in accordance with FCHP and Summit ElderCare policies and procedures.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Completion of an approved Home Health Aide or Nursing Assistant Training Program (training must be completed prior to employment).
License: Valid drivers license
Certification: Certification as a Home Health Aide or Nursing Assistant;
CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to be certified with 60 days of employment.
Experience: At least one or more years experience working with the frail elderly in a CNA or HHA capacity in a health care setting is required.
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).