Home Health Branch Director - RN Required - ReqCode 1065302
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Caretenders Home Health
La Grange, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONStellar Director Position for a Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) with a Leader in Geriatric Home Healthcare ~ Become a Senior Advocate! Caretenders Home Health in LaGrange, KY is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As the Home Health Branch Director you will:* Be responsible for the overall delivery of patient care services that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures.
* Plan, direct, and evaluate all intra-agency activities.
* Serve as Supervising Nurse and Alternate Administrator of record for the agency.
* Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky; BSN preferred.
* Home care management experience preferred.
* A minimum of three years clinical experience is required.
* Sound knowledge of nursing practice and exceptional leadership abilities
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; conflict resolution and mediation skills.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Must be self-directed and motivated; Must be capable of managing agency operations independently with minimal direct oversight and supervision on a day-to-day basis.
* Ability to manage the delivery of services across the continuum of care; Ability to retrieve, communicate, and present information both verbally and in writing.
* Knowledge of home care regulations and regulatory requirements is required.
* Must be flexible with work schedule.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
AFAM2016 img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50678885.jpg /