Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-Time Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant!
Access Home Care - 625 S Washington St Suite B - Afton, Wyoming 83110
The Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA provides quality, supportive care to assigned clients, assisting them toward optimal independence by providing personal care, light housekeeping and specified nursing tasks in their place of residence.
* Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and personal hygiene.
* Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
* Report changes in the patient s condition and needs, and complete appropriate records the day of service.
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a CNA in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Good communication skills and sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others.
* Good observation, reporting, and documenting skills.
* Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
* Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
* Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food preparation techniques.
* Ability to read and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
* Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in body function.
* Ability to recognize emergencies and knowledge of emergency procedures.
* Understanding of the physical, emotional, and developmental needs of and ways to work with the populations served in Home Health.
* Knowledge of appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 971-263-3409 F: 1-866-353-3006
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer