Home Health Community Outreach Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Home Health Community Outreach Specialist!
Millcreek Home Health - 1398 East Luck Lane - Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
Coverage: North Salt Lake City
The Home Health Community Outreach Specialist is responsible for all aspects of marketing and sales, including establishing, maintaining and cultivating positive referral source relationships in order to achieve budgeted admissions and census.
* Develop referral sources targeting hospitals, SNF s, senior communities, medical clinics, and physicians to generate admissions.
* Generate referrals and continuously grow referral stream from current and new customers within a defined territory.
* Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge in the field, including governmental agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitors market positioning.
* Establish program volume projections and monitor allocation of resources to marketing.
* Participate in community, professional and educational outreach activities.
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Master s Degree preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in healthcare marketing management, preferably in hospice, home health and home care operations.
* Knowledge of corporate business management.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Ability to manage payer mix of patients.
* Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
* Good communication, negotiation, and public relations skills.
* Autonomous, organized, assertive, flexible and cooperative.
* Efficient time management and territory management skills.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-783-7231 | F: 503-783-6102
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer