Home Health Coordinator
Nurse on Call by Brookdale is looking for a Sales Professional to join our Gainesville team!
Job #: HHCgainFL064236a
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Coordinator to provide services in the Gainesville area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Visit and establish effective rapport with physicians, office staff, discharge planners and other referral sources
* Participate in external marketing, including building relationships with referral sources, supporting marketing functions sponsored by the communities to engage in community networking, conducting physician visits, and meeting with discharge planners as needed
* Responsible for community home health program development
* Integrate efforts with community marketing team to ensure efforts are coordinated and in line with the community's goals
* Participate in the planning for expansion of patient referrals
* Create and present business plan to target physicians, Assisted Living Facilities and other key referral sources
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree with a major in Marketing, and/or Licensed Nurse preferred
* Minimum of two years of experience in sales or public relations, preferably in a home health care company or a minimum of three years of nursing experience
* Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid driver's license
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148650.aspx'