Home Health Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Job #: HHCbosMA068229
Brookdale Home Healthcare has an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic Home Health Marketing Coordinator who holds a current medical book of business of Physician/Case Managers and Discharge Planners in and around Boston, MA. A background in Home Health, Hospice or Durable Medical Equipment with a passion for service to people is an essential requirement of this position.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Visit and establish effective rapport with physicians, office staff, discharge planners and other referral sources
* Participate in external marketing, including building relationships with referral sources, supporting marketing functions sponsored by the communities to engage in community networking, conducting physician visits, and meeting with discharge planners as needed
* Responsible for community home health program development
* Integrate efforts with community marketing team to ensure efforts are coordinated and in line with the community's goals
* Participate in the planning for expansion of patient referrals
* Create and present business plan to target physicians, Assisted Living Facilities and other key referral sources
Required skills and qualifications:
* Minimum of two years of experience in sales or public relations, preferably in a home health care company or a minimum of three years of nursing experience
* Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid driver's license
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151058.aspx'