Home Health Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFULL TIME - HOME HEALTH DIRECTOR
Job #: HHDindIN063104a
Wonderful opportunity for a Home Health Director to lead our Medicare Certified Home Health Agency for our Indianapolis, IN. MUST HAVE RECENT HOME HEALTH OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
BROOKDALE. _Bringing new life to senior living. _
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Director to provide services in the Creve Coeur area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Plan, organize, direct and evaluate operations to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services
* Comply with applicable law and regulations of operations and ensures staff adherence to policies and procedures
* Establish and maintain effective channels of communication and ongoing liaison between the staff and community agencies, communities, preferred provider network, retirement communities, etc.
* Direct and monitor performance improvement activities and participates in Continuous Quality Improvement Program
* Assure that all clinical services are furnished under the supervision of a physician or registered nurse
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business related field required
* Minimum of three years home health administrative/supervisor experience or registered nurse licensed to practice in the state required or licensed physician required
* Must have recent Home Health operations management experience.
* Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid state driver's license
* Willing to work varying hours, including weekends, nights and holidays
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.