Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant!
Signature Home Health - 7632 SW Durham Rd Suite 105 - Tigard, Oregon 97224
The Physical Therapist Assistant/PTA conducts treatments as assigned by the PT and outlined in the treatment plan to patients in their place of residence.
* Conduct treatments associated with muscle strengthening, coordination, mobility, sensory awareness, sitting and standing, transfer training, balance activities, gait training, range of motion activities and modalities.
* Monitor patient's response to intervention and consult with the Physical Therapist if modification is required.
* Train and educate patient, family, and caregivers in the use of assistive devices.
* Assist the PT in the evaluation process and in identifying short-term and long-term goals and treatment plans.
* Graduate of a CAPTE accredited 2 year associate PTA degree program.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a PTA in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PTA.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and communicating with patients and caregivers.
* Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and manage time effectively.
* Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment in difficult situations.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer