Home Health Physical Therapist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Home Health Physical Therapist!
Signature Home Health - 2620 River Rd Suite 200A - Eugene, Oregon 97404
Coverage: Albany/Corvallis/Sweet Home/Lebanon
The Home Health Physical Therapist/PT provides rehabilitative and skilled physical therapy services to patients in their place of residence.
* Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
* Use various tests to determine patient s individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
* Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
* Complete safety assessments of the patient s residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
* Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
* Instruct and supervise Signature caregivers, CNA s, and PTA s.
* Revise patient s plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
* Graduate of a CAPTE accredited physical therapy education program.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a PT in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PT.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and communicating with patients and caregivers.
* Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and manage time effectively.
* Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment in difficult situations.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer