Home Health RN Case Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Execellent For Profit Home & Community Based Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are respresenting an established home and community based provider obtain RN CASE MANAGERS in several areas due to expansion:
* FT. LAUDERDALE (HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY)
The employer has an excellent reputation for the quality of care and being a preferred employer; very patient outcome driven and employee centric environment.
The employer offers great compensation, benefits, mileage reimbursement.
MUST HAVE 1YEAR OF RECENT HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE; no exceptions.
As a RN Case Manager you will work with patients, their families, and other health care professionals. Our nurses work in private homes, residential care facilities, nursing centers, in providing a continuum of short term, long term, and outpatient rehabilitation environments.
Our nurses must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
* Must possess a valid state driver's license, automobileliability insurance, and have dependable transportation
* Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred
* Current home health experience is required