Home Health Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurse!
Signature Home Health - 7632 SW Durham Rd Suite 105 - Tigard, Oregon 97224
Coverage: LO, Charbonneau, Wilsonville, Woodburn, Sherwood, Tualatin, Canby, Newberg, Aurora, Barlow
The Home Health Registered Nurse/RN provides skilled services to patients at home and
Initiates the nursing plan of care with preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
* Make initial evaluations and regularly reevaluate the patient s nursing needs, updating the plan of care.
* Provide services requiring substantial or specialized nursing skill.
* Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing related needs.
* Supervise, delegate, teach and train aspects of patient care to unlicensed individuals.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Minimum 1 year recent experience in a Home Health, Home Care, Long Term Care or Geriatric Rehab setting.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
Must possess the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, remaining focused and adapt with ease. * Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
* Willing to be on call and place client s needs first.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer