Home Healthcare RN Executive Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
HCR - LA
San Marcos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNational and stable HOME HEALTHCARE organization seeking an EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (ED) WHO IS AN RN FOR THEIR SAN MARCOS BRANCH.
The branch has 2 Clinical Supervisors, 2 Schedulers and one DPCS. The ED will report to the Regional Director of Operations. Minimal local travel. Company has good systems in place with solid senior leadership. Census is hitting 280 at present.
RESPONSIBLE FOR OVERSIGHT OF OFFICE OPERATIONS.
ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN PUBLIC RELATIONS EFFORTS WITHIN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.
MEETING BUDGETARY GUIDELINES ESTABLISHED FOR OFFICE.
COST CONTROL/FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY.
BENEFITS: COMPETITIVE PAY, LOTS OF PERKS AND THE FOLLOWING COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS:
* 401 K Retirement Saving Plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription drug plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off - 15 days
* Six paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
MUST BE AN RN with 2 years' experience in HOME HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field.
* Minimum of two (2) years' experience in the business and fiscal functions in a health care setting.
* Able to lead a branch and implement and monitor compliance.
* Knowledge of accepted professional standards of practice, Medicare Conditions of Participation, Federal, State and Local regulation requirements.
* Organize and direct agency functions.
RELOCATABLE CANDIDATES WELCOME!