Homeowners Assistance Team Staging Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Review Loss Mitigation documents received from the customer for various workout options, including modification, short sale and deed in lieu. Ensure documents comply with regulatory and investor guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Complete file setup duties
* Update applicable system with borrower information based on package submitted by borrower (Loss Mitigation Workstation, Back in the Black, etc.)
* Review financial package for workout consideration
* Order credit bureau reports, AVM/BPO/Appraisals
* Compile and maintain homeowner financial packages
* Review incoming mail
* Follow all CFPB compliance guidelines
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma or equivalent is required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* 1 year of clerical/administrative experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status