Homeowners Assistance Team Staging Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
Supervisor a team of loss mitigation mortgage loan stagers to meet all investor production goals and compliance requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Assess performance of individual members of the team. Provide timely feedback for favorable performance and contributions (i.e. recognition) as well as appropriate coaching/counseling for unfavorable performance
* Support employee career development by providing employees with opportunities to develop their knowledge, skill and abilities and conducting candid career conversations.
* Support staffing (perpetuate the team) through candidate evaluations, conducting interviews and collaborating on staffing decisions
* Collaborate with management to develop human capital plans and capacity models
* Resolve conflicts that arise between employees and/or other constituents
* Establish priorities, delegate work and hold self and team accountable for attaining high quality results
* Monitor, evaluate and approve employee time entry and time off requests
* Ensure policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to
* Monitor mortgage loans where the borrower is seeking assistance with their payments to ensure regulatory timelines and investor requirements are adhered to
* Identify discrepancies between internal and workflow systems of record and reconcile accordingly
* Minimize need to repurchase Veteran s Administration loans by identifying the appropriate population and proactively attempting to modify terms of the mortgage loan
* Serve as the single point of contact for loss mitigation regarding informational requests for clients
* Identify, develop and implement efficiencies for loss mitigation staging processes
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in mortgage banking required
* Experience in loss mitigation preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status