This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Job #: HAHOphnxAZ066650
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It's more than a job: it's a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice Aide to provide services in the Phoenix, AZ area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on preserving the health and quality of life for the patients in our hospice program.
* Work under the supervision of a registered nurse and perform various services for your patient as necessary to meet his or her personal needs and promote comfort
* Responsible for observing your patient and reporting these observations
* Promote quality, continuity and safety of your patient's care
* Certified nursing assistant duties
Required skills and qualifications:
* Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements
* One to two years previous experience working in the healthcare industry
* Understanding of hospice philosophy and ability to comfortably provide specialized care to the terminally ill
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148817.aspx'