Hospice Care Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio , TX
Outstanding Sales/Marketing Opportunity! We are looking for a dynamic Hospice Care Coordinator who holds a current medical book of business of Physician/Case Managers and Discharge Planners in and around San Antonio, TX. A background in Home Health, Hospice or Durable Medical Equipment Sales and Marketing and a passion for service to people is an essential requirement of this position.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It's more than a job: it's a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice Care Coordinator to provide services in the San Antonio area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on support and comfort for all our patients.
* Direct all daily marketing operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of marketing initiatives
* Continuously conduct market assessments and develop a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources
* Assist in establishing organization volume projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations for the marketing department. Monitors allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations
* Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of Brookdale Hospice markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree with a major in Community/Marketing, and/or Licensed Nurse preferred
* Two years of experience in sales or public relations, preferably in a hospice care company
* Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid driver's license
* Knowledge of principles and techniques of effective written and verbal communications
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150284.aspx'