Hospice Clinical Manager - RN Birmingham - ReqCode 65586
Gentiva - Hoover, AL
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The homecare industry is revolutionizing healthcare in America. And Gentiva Hospice, a Gentiva company is leading that revolution with exceptional clinical care, innovative solutions and uncompromising service. Gentiva offers an employment package that includes education and training, comprehensive benefits and a positive work environment.
Patient Care Manager
This Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the overall direction of clinical services. Establish, implement and evaluate goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote company standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy. Hire, train, orient, supervise and evaluate qualified Hospice interdisciplinary team personnel. Provide daily direction to the team, including all scheduling, care planning, documentation, productivity and all other patient care operations. Manage all patient care expenditures including but not limited to labor, pharmacy, DME, medical supplies and patient care mileage. Assure regulatory compliance including achieving and maintaining Hospice Medicare certification. Respond to customer complaints regarding patient care and assure all complaints are handled in accordance with Company policies and procedures and/or legal compliance requirements.
* Minimum age requirement of 18.
* Registered Nurse licensed in the state.
* Bachelor's degree and C.H.P.N. certification preferred.
* Minimum of two years clinical management experience, including the supervision of nursing staff preferred.
* Minimum of three years Hospice, home health or related organization experience preferred.
* Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
* Physical exam in accordance with state law requirements.
* Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or company's requirements and is in good working order.
* Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
* Satisfactory criminal background check.
* Demonstrate excellent observation and communication skills.
* Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
* Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations
We give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including skilled, collaborative associates; a team-oriented approach and the resources of a national company. When you work for a Gentiva company, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of the most experienced and talented people in the healthcare industry.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at 1.877.44.HOSPICE.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, hospice, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surg, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, hospice nurse, hospice case manager, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care, staff registered nurse, OR nurse, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, hospice RN, hospice registered nurse, hospice nurse, executive director, homecare manager, home care manager, clinical director, clinical administrator, clinical supervisor, patient care manager, director of nursing, DON, DOCS, Field Case Manager, director of clinical services, RN manager, registered nurse manager, RN supervisor, Registered Nurse Supervisor, nurse management, nurse manager, RN director, Registered Nurse Director, hospice manager, hospice supervisor, hospice nurse manager, hospice patient care supervisor, hospice patient care manager