Hospice Intake Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Hospice Intake Coordinator!
Signature Hospice - 7632 SW Durham Rd - Suite 130 - Tigard, Oregon 97224
The Hospice Intake Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the patient intake process including:
* Managing the members of the intake team,
* Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources,
* Responding to customer requests and concerns, managing the insurance verification and authorization process.
* Ensure seamless transition of patients to home care by providing direct oversight of patient education and preparation for home care, plan of care initiation, and coordination of care with multiple service providers.
* Provide leadership in strategic planning, identifying opportunities for additional or improved services based on referral statistics and data.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies and Signature policy and procedure.
* A nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
* A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN in this state preferred.
* 3-5 years experience in healthcare management, preferably in home care operations.
* Experience supervising and directing professional and administrative personnel.
* Knowledge of corporate business management, governmental regulations, Joint Commission standards, and private payer practices.
* Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
* Good communication, negotiation, and public relations skills.
* Autonomous, organized, assertive, flexible and cooperative.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Regional Recruiter
Tel: 503-607-0614 |C: 971-264-8367 | F: 1-866-415-6242
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer