Hospital Account Manager Downtown Columbia
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account. Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
* Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned Client Site.
* Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
* Ensure the Client Site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees.
* Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service.
* Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
* Assure regular communication of issues or program with Client
* Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
* Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager.
* Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
* Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
* Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.)
* Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
* Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
* Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet AlliedBarton s corporate training standards.
* Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff.
* Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account(s), maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
* Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, invoice Aging by tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
* Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos and on the portal.
* Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related field.
* Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience
* At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
* Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
* Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
* Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran