Hospital Facilities Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Hospital Facilities Manager
Auto Req ID
JLL has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team in Charleston, SC on a client account in the healthcare industry. Position will manage the plant operations for one clinc and requires a strong background in utilities, Environment of Care, and Joint Commission standards and compliance.
The role of the Facility Manager is to ensure the proper operation of all aspects of a facility. The Facility Manager must establish, operate, and maintain a comprehensive Facility Management program which allows an organization to manage and oversee the Operations and Maintenance of the Building, Building Systems and Equipment.
* Process Management
* Improve safety performance by changing level of awareness and changing behaviors.
* Develop, track and implement energy conservation initiatives and document savings.
* Relationship Management
* Measure and manage client feedback, written and verbal throughout the year.
* Conduct formal and informal relationship meetings with contacts.
* Life Cycle Asset Maintenance ensure all critical equipment vendor PM s are completed as per schedule.
* Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items / Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time.
* Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities.
* Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities.
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* Minimum Required: Bachelor s Degree or equivalent.
* Preferred: HVAC or Mechanical Engineering degree.
* 5+ years of facility management experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
* Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
* Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices.
* Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data.
* Managerial experience required with proven budget and personnel responsibilities.
* Extensive knowledge of Joint Commission Environment of Care standards and regulations.
* CHFM Certified Healthcare Facility Manager, CPMM Certified Plant Maintenance Manager, CFM Certified Facility Manager or other relevant certifications, a plus.
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including report writing ability.
* Special knowledge and skills -- Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
* CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) experience 360 Facility, Maximo, etc. and Building Automation System (BAS - Siemens Apogee, Johnson Metasys or Trane Tracer preferred).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42877BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.