Service Support Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Service Support Manager
Auto Req ID
JLL is currently seeking a Service Support Manager for the Central Valley Network, office located in Hanford, CA. Position requires a background in hospital facilities, landscape and fleet management, The Joint Commission survey standards and compliance. When you join our team, you will work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn, and the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career. Relocation assistance may be available for the ideal candidate.
In support of Adventist Health s Mission To share God's love by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing, the JLL Facilities Manager will have responsibility for managing all site specific Facilities related activities. May included other duties as assigned such as management of the Central Valley Network (CVN) Landscape crew and CVN vehicle fleet management. The Manager will mentor, guide and support staff in creating, developing and executing a sustainable Integrated Facilities Management service delivery model for the site enabling Adventist Health to meet and / or exceed their mission and site objectives.
* Accountable for ensuring that all building systems and equipment are maintained in accordance with Joint Commission Environment of Care (EOC) and Life Safety standards and all other applicable State / Federal / Local regulatory requirements.
* Accountable for financial performance related to assigned cost center spend while ensuring adherence to established operating budgets and supervises accounting and/or office staff.
* CVN point of contact for CMMS.
* May support CVN hazmat programs and management.
* Ensures staff training in approved practices and procedures related to proper facility maintenance and landscape techniques.
* First point of escalation for all facility concerns and/or grievances by patients, physicians and staff.
* Creates annual Individual Performance Management Program (IPMP) templates in conjunction with Human Resources for all direct reports. Ensures that IPMP program is completed specific to Human Resources requirements.
* Manages and encourages participation in the client and Jones Lang LaSalle Employee Recognition Awards programs.
* Partners with JLL Strategic Sourcing and Contracts Managers to ensure all vendor contracts are properly implemented and executed consistent with the identified scope of work and requirements of the MSA.
* Creates a safe work environment for staff by ensuring adherence to all safety/infection control policies and procedures/practices to include but not limited to the wearing of appropriate protective clothing and gear and the proper handling of potentially contaminated equipment and tools.
* Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
* Attend and actively participate as needed and required in Hospital Sponsored committee meetings (Infection Control/Safety/Quality/Disaster-Emergency Preparedness).
* Tracks, trends and recommends action plans with regard to KPI/SLA below standard performance (MSA Driven) for Plant Operations/Engineering Services.
* Maintains working knowledge and ensures compliance with the Master Services Agreement (MSA) and any other relevant amendments or appendices which guide Jones Lang LaSalle s relationship with Adventist Health.
* College degree in a related field or technical trade school/formal apprenticeship program is preferred.
* Three or more years of hospital facility, plant operations, engineering or maintenance supervision experience.
* Managerial experience required with proven budget and personnel responsibilities.
* The Joint Commission / CMS Survey Experience in acute care hospital setting.
* Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) or ability to obtain certification within 2 years a plus.
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including report writing ability.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job#: 42491BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.