Hospital / IDN Analytics Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client provides solutions and delivers the answers to improve healthcare quality while reducing costs. Their insight provides hospitals, employers, insurance providers and many other organizations to make confident decisions that affect the well-being of people in the US and around the world.
This is a Business Development position calling on Hospitals and IDN's of 5000 beds and less in CO, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, WY, NV, UT, HI and AK. You will be in charge of prospecting new customers for all of our client's products and consulting services. Your goal is to secure support from key executive decision makers in your hospital/IDN accounts. You must live in the territory to be considered. We are looking in major markets with access to a major airport.
If you want to work for a market leader in healthcare analytics and consulting services, then you owe it to yourself to apply.
* Build and maintain strategic relationships with key Hospital decision makers to increase market share.
* Build relationships with member hospitals in order to drive support for our client's solutions as well as identify needs which can be met at the hospital level.
* Participate in market development activities, identify opportunities and implement initiatives.
* Schedule sales presentations and meet with key executives to provide solutions for prospective clients of hospitals within the territory.
* Manage renewal of services and products and all contract negotiations to achieve quota and highest level of client satisfaction.
* Design a formal business plan to be reviewed semi-annually with your clients.
* Coordinate all sales and support activities within the client's affiliated hospitals nationally to adopt the products, solutions and services.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* 4-yeardegreerequired. MBA, MHA preferred.
* 5 years' minimum hospital sales experience in sales and account management of healthcare analytics, informatics software or SaaS.
* Must be able to use data to drive value of their solutions to the customer.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and presentation skills.
* Strong written skills
* Ability to sell to C-Suite and navigate the sales process
* Strong business development skills.
* Knowledge of Salesforce, Outlook and MS Office Suites.
* Travel for the position is approx. 50%
Please submit all resumes in MS Word format only. All zipped attachments and Word Perfect resumes will not be opened. We appreciate your interest, however, only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted.