Hospital Manager 8/31/2016
BluePearl Veterinary Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
BLUEPEARL VETERINARY PARTNERS has an immediate need for an experienced Hospital Manager to join our team! The Hospital Manager is an integral member of our regional management team located at our Northfield, IL hospital.
* Partner and supervise the doctor team, medical team and client service representatives, guiding them to the next level of development;
* Guide the financial and strategic business development for profitability;
* Expertly handles the primary care DVM and patient referral base with a high level of sensitivity;
* Develop intra-staff relationships with a command of HR related issues and state, federal, local legal compliance of relevant employment law.
* EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degreepreferred. CVPM designation a plus.
* EXPERIENCE: 3-5years proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality or client services industries.
* Excellent time management, follow through and organizational skills
* Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously, giving great attention to detail
* Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Ability to completely maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
* Skilled in use of MS Office Suite, internet (Google) applications
WHAT WE OFFER:
BluePearl is pleased to offer a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package with dental, vision, 401(k), subsidized employee pet care, life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability options.
BLUEPEARL is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria. WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.