Hospital Operations Coordinator/L.A. 2nd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Universal Hospital Services
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS\' LIVES AND TO WORK IN THE STABLE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY?
UHS IS GROWING IN THE LOS ANGELES MARKET AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STRONG TEAM LEADER!!
The Hospital Operations Coordinator is responsible for the leadership on all daily operations within the hospital in the absence of the Operations Manager - Hospital. In addition, they are responsible for delivering on the established Metrics within the contracted agreement, as well as, assisting in the Team Building of the ASSET360 FTE s.
* Work with HQC to ensure that equipment is functioning at the highest standards.Assist in the oversight of the equipment flow while redirecting and allocating resources. Maintaining the necessary inventory of equipment, equipment productivity, supplies and support structure to ensure an effective and functional Asset Management Program.
* Investigate nursing staff concerns and opportunities for improvement in lieu of the Operations Manager - Hospital. Implement appropriate courses of action in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
* Basic understanding of the existing Contract between UHS and the Customer, including the ability to facilitate this document.
* Assist with the supervision of the HST personnel including but not limited to training, performance reviews and engaging in corrective action plans when necessary. Helping to establish and administer the reporting requirements, and directing their career development.
* Assist with management of staffing schedules based upon equipment volume, and foster cooperation among the various shifts to ensure a positive team approach. Work to deliver a dedicated and harmonious working environment in which staff retention is a focus.
* Facilitate, educate and deliver the HST training manual for each employee.
* Provide ongoing supervision of all HST personnel in the daily operation of the ASSET360. Coach staff in problem solving, effective communication and conflict resolution situations. Work with Operations Manager - Hospital to develop career path opportunities for all FTE s.
* Provide leadership of all HST personnel in regards to training and education of ASSET360 policies, procedures and best practices. This also includes training and use of in Care.
* Assist with completion of daily tasks, such as patient rounds, equipment deliveries and cleaning process as necessary.
* All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
* Detail oriented.
* Computer skills (proficient in Word and Excel).
* Multi tasking.
* Communication (verbal and written).
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to maintain a high level of communication with all involved parties.
* Work with and understand the technical and financial side of business.
* Lead a diversified team to a unified goal.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 1 years of Medical or Management experience.
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states.
Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, 401(k). Full time opportunities offer health/dental and tuition reimbursement. Excellent career pathing opportunities as well. Learn more. Apply online today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
PRIMARY JOB LOCATION:
Los Angeles - Hospital Site
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Hospital Operations Coordinator
Universal Hospital Services