Hospital Process Improvement - Six Sigma
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Manager, Hospital Process Improvement will work with surgeons, nurses and techs to improve efficiency in the operating room. Utilizing Six Sigma/Lean methodology, the Manager will work with the staff to streamline how the company's products are used and improve the processes within the surgical suite.
* A minimum of four years clinical experience in a hospital and/or operating room environment; knowledge of Urology a plus.
* A minimum of two years experience engaged in surgical process improvement projects; Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
* Willingness to travel extensively.
* Able to function independently with minimal guidance or supervision.
* Excellent and communication skills.
* Ability to work in sales environment with sales team.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Physician Assistants, OR Nurses and Surgical Techs are encouraged to apply