Hospitality Market Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
TrueBlue is looking for a Hospitality Market Recruiter.
The Hospitality Market Recruiter is responsible for recruiting activities and the sourcing of qualified workers for all field hospitality positions. Responsible for timely screening, scheduling, interviewing and selection of candidates, in response to customer needs and recruiting goals. Has responsibility for ensuring that both the quality and quantity of applicants is at a high level, the process is documented, and leverages appropriate sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple, we connect people and work.
What you ll do:
* Source, identify, recruit and hire candidates to fill Hospitality focused roles.
* Leverage appropriate sourcing strategies to ensure a constant flow of qualified candidates.
* Recognizes and respond quickly to changing situations.
* Demonstrates an appropriate level of composure and patience during trying circumstances.
* Establishes priorities for managing own work while staying on a focused, efficient path for achieving results.
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
* Follows up with customers during and after delivery of services to ensure that their needs have been met.
* Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that affect them.
* Ensures service is provided to customers during critical periods. Puts customer s issues in order of priority and addresses most pressing concerns
* Train workers hired to meet appropriate certifications based on client s requirements.
What you bring to the table:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); some college preferred; or 1-2 years of current recruitment experience in a large hotel or venue; preference for experience with food and beverage and/or catering.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Ability to learn and work with new programs.
* Valid driver s license and a reliable transportation.
* Experience in the Hospitality industry.
* 2 years experience in the staffing industry preferred.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
* Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
* Flexibility in work schedule is necessary; may require working evenings and/or weekends
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.