Host / Hostess
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
Bowling Green, OH
Brookdale Bowling Green 121 N Wintergarden Rd Bowling Green , OH 43402
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Greet and seat residents with a friendly and welcoming attitude in a timely manner in accordance with company standards
* Observe tables and keep track of clean, dirty and occupied tables
* Answer phone and responds to questions while reporting any resident concerns to the Dining Room Manager immediately
* Assist wait staff and bussers in serving, bussing, and resetting tables as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* Prior food service/restaurant experience preferred
* Current ServSafe Certification preferred
* Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149418.aspx'