This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
* Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
* Control high volume outside of restaurant
* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
* Assist servers when needed
* Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Prior host experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: