Host/Hostess (Wisconsin Room) - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHost/Hostess (Wisconsin Room) - Kohler, WI
Do you enjoy greeting guests and ensuring they have a seamless arrival at your place of service? Do you thrive on giving Five-Star customer service that leaves guest with positive memories and a desire to return to your outlet? If this sounds like you, the position of host or hostess at the Wisconsin Room may be the perfect opportunity for you!
How you will contribute:
* Provide award winning customer service and gracious hospitality by greeting guests, escorting them to their seats, and informing them of their dining experience.
* Present your warm, charismatic personality to create memorable impressions for resort guests.
* Use your organizational skills to effectively manage all reservations, coordinate activities of the wait staff, and ensure the host area is neat and clean.
* The ability to work independently with professionalism while maintaining a focus on quality and customer service.
* Candidates should have customer service experience.
* Candidates must be 18 years of age.
* Candidates must be able to stand or walk the majority of their shift.
This position is casual and the qualified associate will be available to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, and weekends.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.