Hotel Front Desk Assoicate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting Kentucky Dam Village State Park in Gilbertsville, KY to fill a Hotel Front Desk Associate position. This is an immediate fill, seasonal opportunity.
Our team is made up of people who are hard-working, energetic, and passionate about what they do! As a resort front desk associate, you are what makes the guest's stay an experience of a lifetime.
• Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
• Complete guest registration process, issue unit keys, and provide resort information and area attractions details and directions.
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures.
• Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and perform a bucket check on shift, post all guest charges, complete cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing of assigned bank.
• Complete check-out procedures, compute bills, verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio, collect payment and makes changes as required.
• May routinely reserve and confirm guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes.
• Make pre-arrival informational calls to booked incoming guests, confirm and cancel reservations for guests and answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations.
• Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Resolve guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiries or concerns to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Excellent communication skills
• Acquires job skills and learns policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
• Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
• PC Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to use basic office equipment including Fax, copier, printers
• Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Hotel Front Desk Associate job at Kentucky Dam Village State Park in Gilbertsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. For questions regarding this and other Adecco positions, please feel free to call your local Adecco Branch at 270-575-0510.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled