This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
* Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Suite.
* Lead and develop Film Crew and Supervisors to perform the "Essential Functions" of their positions.
* Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
* Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
* Ensure proper staffing in each area.
* Perform daily, opening, and closing operational, and administrative duties.
* Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around)..
* Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
* Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
* Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
* Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
* Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
* Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high volume setting.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
* Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
* Assist the General Manager/Senior Manager with achieving guest service and financial goals associated with Food and Beverage.
* Oversee and complete theatre administrative reports.
* Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag.
* Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks.* Age 18 or older; other location-specific age requirements may apply.
* Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC's goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.