House Supervisor RN PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 03198-69501
KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER KINGWOOD, TEXAS
OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER (RN) NURSING SUPPORT SERVICES
Serving North Harris, East Montgomery and Liberty Counties for more than 20 years, KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER S commitment to providing patients with quality healthcare close to home has never been stronger.
KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER NURSING SUPPORT SERVICES.
* The Operations Support Manager assumes shift responsibility for evaluating, coordinating, and maintaining a safe and effective operation of hospital-wide activities.
* Assists in the development of systems to enhance and evaluate effectiveness of patient care delivery and hospital operations.
* Performs the role of bed management coordinator (BMC) by managing the assignment of patient care beds within the hospital.
* Reinforces set staffing and operational guidelines established by the Director
* Practices effective and professional communication techniques with all interactions
* Enforces and assists in the interpretation of hospital, departmental, and medical staff policies
* Acts as a clinical resource and consultant to all staff
* Maintains awareness of his/her own educational needs and plans for participation in continuing educational programs as necessary.
* RN with current state licensure
* Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
* Minimum 5 years nursing experience in acute care setting with no less than 1 year in a Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager capacity preferred
* Current BLS through American Heart Association required
* Current ACLS through American Heart Association required within 90 days of hire
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and electronic)
* Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
* Ability to demonstrate analytical and critical thinking abilities with proactive decision making and negotiation skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong clinical and judgment skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Proficiency in the use of MEDITECH system
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 08/18/2016