Housekeeper - EVS Tech - PT Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 09726-43634
Days (rotating weekends)
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE, MO
EVS TECHNICIAN (HOUSEKEEPING) - PT DAYS
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
* To maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, thereby helping to control infection and provide an environment that is conducive to the rapid recovery of the patient.
* Complies with Ethics and Compliance policies and procedures and the Code of Conduct, and department policies and procedures.
* Frequent interaction with hospital associates required with the ability to communicate well with others.
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evening hours as needed per area assignment.
* Tools and equipment used include but are not limited to: dust mop, damp mop, bucket, wringer, cart, vacuum, high duster, scrubbing pads, and putty knife.
* Ability to read, write and speak fluent English required.
* Previous experience preferred.
Last Edited: 09/16/2016