This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part-Time - Monday through Friday (10a-2p) and Part-Time - weekends (8a-4:30p)
The Estate at Franklin 656 King St. Franklin , MA 02038
Job #: 066357
Join our growing team in our new Brookdale Assisted Living and Memory Care Community!
We are looking for 2 reliable, hard working part time housekeepers!
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Clean, polish and sanitize gathering and public spaces, including lobbies, dining rooms, restrooms, etc. to present the community in a positive and impressive manner for our residents and guests
* Visit residents' apartments on a weekly basis to perform basic cleaning of bathrooms, living areas and kitchenettes while respecting resident privacy
* Interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested
* Submit maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
Apply in person to Tom Monday-Friday 9am-3pm at The Estate at Franklin, 656 Kings Street Franklin, MA 02038, (508)520-1150 OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148371.aspx'