Housekeeper - Full time - SLRMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Environmental Services Housekeeping
Salt Lake City, UT
* Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
* Ensures assigned areas are clean, sanitary, and aseptic by scouring, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, using germicides, and dusting.
* Responsible for clean work station and equipment.
* Must effectively interact with patients and health team members while maintaining quality standards. Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served.
* Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
* Participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Ability to speak, write & read fluently in English. This is a basic job requirement.
* Previous housekeeping and/or floor experience preferred.
Courtesy Posting for HHS1
Feel Free to contact Matt with any questions: (801) 350-8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Organization: Environmental Services Housekeeping
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled