This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
* Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
* Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
* Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
* Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
* Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
* Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
* Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
* Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
* Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: