This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time; Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage.
Brookdale Pocasset Bay 12 Old Pocasset Lane Johnston, RI 02919
Job #: 065554
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage housekeeping staff and coordinates staffing schedules to ensure the proper cleaning of offices, public spaces, residential apartments, and community grounds
* Plan and schedule cleaning programs, including but not limited to annuals, move-in preparations, and carpet cleaning
* Oversee and monitor inventory control systems for all supplies, chemicals, and equipment
* Ensure staff is trained on the safe handling of cleaning chemicals in accordance with department guidelines and ensures compliance with local, state, and federal safety standards, MSDS, OSHA, EPA and other applicable rules and regulations
* May assist housekeeping staff with cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, restrooms, kitchens, and other areas as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
* One year related experience and/or training
* Previous supervisory/ management experience required
* Flexibility with schedule
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147211.aspx'