This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Brookdale Northridge 17650 Devonshire St Northridge , CA 91325
Job #: 058421a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Clean, polish and sanitize gathering and public spaces, including lobbies, dining rooms, restrooms, etc. to present the community in a positive and impressive manner for our residents and guests
* Visit residents' apartments on a weekly basis to perform basic cleaning of bathrooms, living areas and kitchenettes while respecting resident privacy
* Interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested
* Submit maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150866.aspx'