This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
COMFORT SUITES OF CARY
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
* Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
* Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
* Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
* Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
* Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
* Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
* Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
* Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
* Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
* Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English or Spanish.