Housekeeping - Environmental Services Aide
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION***PRN/Part-time/Fulltime positions available
Good Samaritan Medical Center - Lafayette, Co.
1st Shifts & 2nd Shifts available
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
Lafayette, CO (20 miles northwest of downtown Denver) (estab. 2004)
1,480 associates, 1,040 medical staff and 239 allied health practitioners
234 beds (192 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
Bone & Joint Institute
Cardiac & Vascular Services
Comprehensive Cancer Care
Emergency & Trauma Services
Senior ER Services
Women's and Family Services
Kudos: Good Samaritan Medical Center offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Visit: www.goodsamaritancolorado.org/ This position performs various cleaning tasks to provide patients, visitors and health sciences staff with a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness, sanitation and freedom from hazards and infections.
* Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors.
* Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, patient beds, and scrubs walls, dusts, cleans and vacuums furniture, fixtures, doors and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies.
* Operates and maintains electric floor machines, snow blowers, industrial vacuums, carpet shampooing equipment and upholstery shampooing equipment.
* Cleans, refinishes and maintains a variety of floor coverings.
* Cleans patient rooms, beds, waiting areas and examination tables.
* Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
* Transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
* Replaces sharp containers, transports trash and refuse, removes empty boxes and organizes closets.
* Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English for essential job functions, required
* Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, required
* High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
* One year of related experience or training, preferred