This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure that assigned Housekeeping areas are kept clean and fully stocked. Also services assigned public areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.
* Ensures that assigned service landing closets are stocked at proper linen and supply par levels.
* Empties GRAs linens on an hourly basis or as needed.
* Empties GRAs garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
* Communicate with GRAs and assist them with stripping guest rooms
* Keeps the service landings clean and organized.
* Removes trays from the guest floors.
* Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean.
* Maintain cleanliness of stairwells.
* Baseboards and pictures in guest corridors must be dusted daily.
* All guest room doors must be free of scuff marks.
* Keeps ice machine room clean.
* Keep guest elevator landings clean.
* Moves furniture upon request.
* Completes guest requests.
* Have a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
* Ensure hotel guests and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Previous housekeeping experience preferred (hotel preferred, although other environmental services positions will be considered).
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
* Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
* Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
* Good communication, time management, follow-through and customer services skills are required.
* Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: