This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Foxwood Springs, MO 1500 W. Foxwood Drive Raymore , MO 64083
Job #: 068357
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage housekeeping staff and coordinate staffing schedules to ensure the proper cleaning of offices, public spaces, residential apartments, and community grounds
* Plan and schedule cleaning programs, including but not limited to annuals, move-in preparations, and carpet cleaning
* Oversee inventory of all supplies, chemicals, and equipment
* Hire, train, discipline, and terminate department employees, in accordance with company policies
* May assist housekeeping staff with cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, restrooms, kitchens, and other areas as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
* One to three years related experience and/or training
* Previous experience or training in supervision and scheduling required
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151161.aspx'