Housekeeping Overnight Cleaner 8/12/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Night Cleaner is responsible of maintaining the public areas of the hotel clean during the overnight shift. Areas include public restrooms, executive offices and the lobby.
* Cleans guest and associates service elevators.
* Cleans and services executive offices.
* Cleans the cafeteria and all associates corridors.
* Cleans and services all public restrooms and associate locker rooms (men and ladies).
* Cleans and services all lobby areas.
* Cleans outside entrances, associate entrance and main entrance to hotel.
* Complete guest request.
* Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
* Must be able to work weekends/holidays
* Candidate must be detail and customer service oriented, efficient, and motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: