Housekeeping Overnight Runner (Part time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To make sure all Guest request are expedited as soon as possible, help deliver items needed on the Guest floors by Housekeeping Supervisors.
* Make contact with Housekeeping Office and PBX at start of shift.
* Follow-up on any calls that might be bending.
* Guest deliveries completed within 10 minutes.
* Guest deliveries are delivered on a tray.
* Check with Laundry on availability of linens, blankets and bed spreads.
* Inventory cribs, refrigerators, micro waves and rollaway.
* Make sure any dry cleaning is picked up and or delivered.
* Make sure all storage closets are clean and neat.
* Earpiece used with radio.
* 15 floor landing is neat, clean and organized.
* Completes other duties as assigned
* Knowledge of Dry Cleaning Services provided to our guest.
* Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
* To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* To make sure all guest request are expedited.
* Help deliver needed items to GRA.
* Keep storage area neat and clean.
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: