This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
* Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
* Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
* Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
* Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
* Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
* Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
* Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant s linen cart is neat and well organized.
* Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
* Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
* Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
* Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
* Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
* Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
* To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
* Ability to work with management on special projects
* Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
* Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
* Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: