This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
San Marcos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Brookdale San Marcos 1590 W. San Marcos Blvd San Marcos , CA 92078
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Supervise housekeeping staff and coordinate staffing schedules to ensure the proper cleaning of offices, public areas, residences, and community grounds
* Plan and schedule cleaning programs, including but not limited to annuals, move-in preparations, and carpet cleaning
* Monitor inventory levels, order all equipment and supplies needed for department, and ensure the safe handling and storage of them
* Assist housekeeping staff with cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, restrooms, kitchens, resident apartments and other areas
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149877.aspx'